Derry Temple MSc.
Personal Training, Nutrition, Deep Tissue – Sports Massage Therapy, Muay Thai, Pilates.
Derry first got into fitness through his love for Muay Thai. He had several professional fights in his native Ireland, in Thailand and in Australia where he managed to win the New South Wales State Championship Title. Since then he has been involved in the health and fitness industry and has studied many different aspects of living a healthy lifestyle including Diet and Nutrition, Neuromuscular and Sports Massage Therapy, Strength and Conditioning, Pilates, Yoga, Neuro-Linguistic Programming & Functional Medicine.
Derry regularly lectures on the subject of health and fitness. He has written over 50 articles and is author of the e-book “Training and Eating For Fat Loss”. He has recently completed a Masters in Exercise & Nutrition Science with the University of Chester.
His approach to health and fitness is all encompassing and he believes in helping his clients build a healthier lifestyle with long-term results through this multi-discipline approach.
• Masters in Exercise & Nutrition Science – University of Chester
• Neuromuscular/Sports Massage Therapist – St. John Method & ACNT
• Diploma in Diet and Nutrition – ITEC
• Advanced Mat Pilates Instructor – NTC & PHI Pilates
• Level 2 Strength and Conditioning Coach – PICP
• Level 2 Bio-Signature Practitioner – PICP
• Muay Thai Instructor – IMTC
• Licensed NLP Practitioner – INLP
• Personal Training Educational Internship – ISI
• Hormone Mastery Workshop – Dr Bryan Walsh