FITNESS PROGRESSIVE CAREER DEVELOPMENT @ KX
From day 1, those working in the role of Fitness Advisor @ KX enter into the KX Education Program. The KX Education Program is an in depth, evidence based educational syllabus which is designed to build the future stars of the fitness industry. Over a two year period, the syllabus delivers an amalgamation of the key skills required to be an industry leading personal trainer and provides learners with a certification recognised through both Active IQ and CIMPSA.
The KX Education Program is delivered on a weekly 1-2-1 basis, in the form of both practical and theory sessions, while working in the fitness advisor role. Completion of the syllabus progresses directly into a personal training role at KX, which along with being one of the best equipped gyms in the industry, also possesses one of the highest PT penetration rates.
We are looking for the right people, who are looking for more than just a career in the fitness industry and having the burning desire to be one of the best personal trainers in the business.
For more information, see our KX Blog Page: https://www.kxlife.co.uk/blog/kx-education-programme
We are currently recruiting for full time Waiters/Waitresses to join the existing team.
The successful applicant must have relevant qualifications and experience within the restaurant industry and have a passion for providing 5 star customer service, along with being able to meet the needs of our members in a discreet and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Restaurant Experience in a 5 star or similar environment would be an advantage, though full training will be given
- Be professional, courteous, discreet and immaculately presented
- Good communication skills and an excellent command of the English language
- The ability to work well in a team or unsupervised
Please note that all positions at KX are paid on a monthly basis. These positions available are full time involving some weekends with a mix of morning, daytime and evening shifts.
Competitive rates of pay and Company benefits included.
Please forward your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
FRONT OF HOUSE Full & Part time Receptionists
JOB PURPOSE: To deliver the highest standard of customer service to all members and guests.
• To ensure that all payment transactions and cashiering are processed according to Company Standards and Guidelines.
• To promote member uptake of Spa treatment ‘s, PT, North Sails, Nike stock, Candles, KX Caps, KX Water bottles and any other products.
• Hourly/Daily Till checks and cashing up.
• Updating members payment details
• Debiting KX account and subscriptions
• To greet all members, guests and visitors to KX in a professional and courteous manner.
• Signing members and guest in on Jonas and redeeming passes and usage.
• To manage professionally incoming telephone calls and email correspondence.
• To ensure that visitors to KX may only gain entry with the correct membership or permission.
• To manage effectively all spa facility and class bookings.
• To provide a general administrative service to the club and members as and when required.
• Welcome Potential members –Asking to complete pre application forms and handing over to membership.
• Welcome new Spa clients and escort them to the Spa and show them facilities
• Taking member photos, updating correct details, and assign key fobs.
• Assisting members with website log in details, booking classes online and checking KX account statements.
• Printing off members KX account statements and understanding the outstanding balances
• To ensure that all members requests, comments and complaints are dealt with effectively.
• Attempt to learn and remember the members names.
• To develop a thorough knowledge of all facilities and activities in the club.
• To ensure that a sufficient supply of promotional literature is available.
• To communicate effectively with all other departments.
• To attend Monthly team meetings and training sessions.
• To understand and adhere to the Health and Safety and Equal Opportunities Policies.
Carry out any other reasonable request as directed by the Front of House Manager and any other heads of departments. Please send a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com
We are currently seeking Housekeepers to join the Housekeeping team.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
Professionalism with a courteous and discreet attitude and working manner
Good communication skills and an excellent command of the English language
The ability to work well in a team or unsupervised
Furthermore; attention to detail, efficiency, prioritisation and taking pride in one’s work are all big plus
This position will involve some weekends with a combination of morning, daytime and evening shifts.
FACILITIES Maintenance Assistant Full-time
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Assistant to strengthen our Maintenance Team.
The successful applicant will be looking to progress their career in building maintenance. The ability to
perform non-technical maintenance tasks, report faults and the ability to problem solve will be an
We are looking for a proactive, multi-skilled and practical person that is willing to learn and be
developed, with a good command of the English language and good communication skills.
The job role is to ensure the day to day aspects of the preventative maintenance programme are carried out effectively.
This is a multi site position, but is predominantly based at our prestigious Members Club. The job will
be reporting to the Group Facilities Manager.
This is a multi-task role so therefore a practical person will have an advantage as training will be
available in the following disciplines:
Health and safety
RESTAURANT Commis chef, Chef de partie & Junior Sous Chef
We are currently looking for full time staff to join our existing team in our busy and successful Kitchen.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Good communication skills and a good command of the English language
- The ability to work well in a team or unsupervised
- A desire to deliver exceptional service
- Be professional, courteous and discreet
- Flexibility in working hours and shifts
- For the Chef positions previous experience working in a kitchen
- A passion for providing 5 star customer service
Furthermore, attention to detail, efficiency, prioritisation and taking pride in one’s work are paramount.
- Competitive rates of pay and Company benefits included
- Career progression and development available
- Company benefits: health scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, pension scheme
- Access to staff gym classes
Please note that all positions are paid on a monthly basis..
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org