Whether your goal is to get summer body ready (rapid fat loss, increased muscle), reduce stress and inflammation, or to simply sustain your new physique following weight loss, allow our team to recommend a programme guaranteed to help you achieve your goals.
KX is home to the 7 day Sirtfood Detox. When eaten in the correct quantities, these wonder plant foods have the ability to turn on the body’s “skinny genes”, clearing out toxic materials from inside cells, improving vitality and reversing premature ageing.
- Stage 1: an accelerated 3 day programme which ‘switches on’ two major rejuvenation pathways in the body, triggering fat burning and instructing cells to clear out and recycle waste material. This period uses moderate fasting (800-1000 calories per day) and Sirtfood dishes within a 10-hours eating window. The menu consists of 3 green juices, 2 Sirt bites and 1 main meal.
- Stage 2: cleansing and fat burning continues. During this period, food increases to 1,500 calories per day, consisting of 2 green juices and 2 main meals (also eaten within a 10-hour window).
- Optional body composition analysis is available to track your progress.
- Optional follow on: after completing the 7-day SIRT Food detox we recommend transitioning to one of our meal plans such as the Bespoke or Intermittent fasting I.F to further support your health & detox goals.
- Dramatic and rapid weight loss (7lbs in 7 days)
- Maintain lean muscle mass
- Increased sense of vitality, energy and wellbeing
- Looking and feeling healthier (skin and hair)
Welcome to body transformation the KX way.
KX20 is a 28-day body transformation programme designed to achieve exceptional results. This industry-leading programme combines 1:1 personal training and personalised nutrition, delivered to your doorstep, along with a recovery programme incorporating the KX spa.
1 – 3 days per week, or on alternate days
Controlled in calories put packed full of flavour, the KX Intermittent Fasting (IF) programme is perfect for those looking to lose weight rapidly.
The approach is based on three underlying principles, which act synergistically to make it more effective than other forms of IF based purely on calorie restriction alone (e.g. the 5:2 diet). The three principles are:
- Moderate calorie restriction
- Restricted to a 10 hour ‘feeding’ period
- Abundant in Sirt and Nrf2-activating phytonutrients
- 2 green juices and 2 main meals per day
- 1, 2 or 3 day menu options
- Optional body composition analysis to track your progress
- Rapid fat loss
- Improved metabolism, body composition and cellular health