7 – 14 days
KX is home to the 7 day Sirtfood Detox. When eaten in the correct quantities, these wonder plant foods have the ability to turn on the body’s “skinny genes”, clearing out toxic materials from inside cells, improving vitality and reversing premature ageing.
- Stage 1: an accelerated 3 day programme which ‘switches on’ two major rejuvenation pathways in the body, triggering fat burning and instructing cells to clear out and recycle waste material. This period uses moderate fasting (800-1000 calories per day) and Sirtfood dishes within a 10-hours eating window. The menu consists of 3 green juices, 2 Sirt bites and 1 main meal.
- Stage 2: cleansing and fat burning continues. During this period, food increases to 1,500 calories per day, consisting of 2 green juices and 2 main meals (also eaten within a 10-hour window).
- Optional body composition analysis is available to track your progress.
- Optional follow on: our maintenance plan continues the detox for a further 14 days. During this period, energy intake is restricted to 1,800 calories for women and 2,200 calories for men, consisting of 1 green juice and 3 main meals.
- Dramatic and rapid weight loss (7lbs in 7 days)
- Maintain lean muscle mass
- Increased sense of vitality, energy and wellbeing
- Looking and feeling healthier (skin and hair)
The Vital Diet is rich in food shown to up-regulate NrF2 – the ‘guardian’ of the body’s response to stress and inflammation. When activated, Nrf2 can powerfully rejuvenate cells, including the body’s most powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and detox chemicals. The Vital Diet includes foods that – when prepared in the right way and consumed in the correct quantities – pack a potent health punch.
- Cell Guardian Smoothie, Watercress Wonder Juice, Turmeric Plus Shot and 2x Chocolate Cherry Bites per day
- 2 main meals per day
- Cellular stress and nutrition protection blood test, as well as body composition analysis to track your progress
- Improved mental and physical performance (including speedier recovery after exercise)
- Weight loss, (without the need for extreme calorie or food restriction)
- Reduced cellular stress
- Decreased psychological and cognitive decline associated with ageing
- 93% of those who have trialled the diet reported an increase in vitality, 50% recorded significant weight loss while maintaining muscle mass, while 40% experienced a reduction in measured cellular stress
KX20 is a 28 day body transformation programme that applies the most effective forms of exercise and nutrition to promote fat loss and create lean muscle tissue, in the shortest time frame possible, safely and effectively. The package can be used to prepare you for the beach, a special event such as a wedding, or to simply re-set after a period of inactivity or overindulgence.
- Wellness Assessment, including cellular stress and nutritional protection blood testing and body composition analysis, prior to and following the completion of the programme
- 20 personal training sessions
- 20 fat-burning shots and protein shakes to boost results
- KX20 nutritional manual and food delivery (3 meals, protein shake and snacks)
- Access to the KX Spa, members only Restaurant and Clubroom, steam room, sauna and hot and cold plunge pools
- Rapid loss of body fat
- Lean muscle development
- Increased energy
- Improved strength and vitality
1 – 3 days per week, or on alternate days
Controlled in calories put packed full of flavour, the KX Intermittent Fasting (IF) programme is perfect for those looking to lose weight rapidly.
The approach is based on three underlying principles, which act synergistically to make it more effective than other forms of IF based purely on calorie restriction alone (e.g. the 5:2 diet). The three principles are:
- Moderate calorie restriction
- Restricted to a 10 hour ‘feeding’ period
- Abundant in Sirt and Nrf2-activating phytonutrients
- 2 green juices and 2 main meals per day
- 1, 2 or 3 day menu options
- Optional body composition analysis to track your progress
- Rapid fat loss
- Improved metabolism, body composition and cellular health