At KX, we pride ourselves on working with the very best. Please see our current vacancies below.
- To deliver the highest standard of customer service to all members and guests.
- Ensure that all payment transactions are processed according to Company standards and guidelines
- Promote member uptake of spa treatments, PT and retail products
- Hourly/daily till checks and cashing up
- Updating member payment details on Jonas
- Debiting KX accounts and subscriptions
- Greet all members, guests and visitors to KX in a professional and courteous manner
- Sign members and guest in on Jonas and redeeming passes and usage
- Professionally manage incoming telephone calls and email correspondence
- Ensure visitors to KX only gain entry with the correct membership or permission
- Effectively manage all spa facility and class bookings
- Provide a general administrative service to the Club and members as and when required
- Welcome potential members, assist in completing pre-application forms and the handover to the membership team
- Welcome new Spa clients and escort them to the Spa and show them facilities
- Take member photos, update details and assign key fobs
- Assist members with website log in details, booking classes online and checking KX account statements
- Print off members KX account statements and understand the outstanding balances
- Ensure that all member requests, comments and complaints are dealt with effectively
- Learn and remember members’ names
- Develop a thorough knowledge of all facilities and activities in the Club
- Ensure that a sufficient supply of promotional literature is available
- Communicate effectively with all departments
- Attend Monthly team meetings and training sessions
- Understand and adhere to the Health and Safety and Equal Opportunities Policies
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Anastasia Baza
Part or Full Time
Role: Beauty/Aesthetic Therapist
Reporting to: Senior Therapist/Spa Manager
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Planning and coordination
- NVQ level 3 or recognised qualification in beauty therapy, level 4 would be an advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a Spa/Clinic environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Team Player
- Ability to motivate others
- Administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well presented
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interact & communicate effectively with clients, members, team members (within team and cross-functionally), & management.
- Takes ownership of the role, attend and actively participate in departmental and team meetings.
- Ensure punctuality with all client appointments and when starting your shift.
- Undertake and execute treatment procedures, ensuring up to date knowledge at all times.
- Gain an understanding of and pro-actively work towards the achievement of departmental financial and operational targets.
- Take ownership of and be responsible for ensuring all administration procedures regarding client care and treatments are carried out including consultation forms, up to date medical history, before and after photographs, signed consent and detailed client treatment records.
- Work towards and achieve sales targets as outlined by the Spa Manager, ensuring daily commission sheets are reconciled and accurately recorded.
- Take ownership of collecting and returning your daily client files.
- Participate and be actively involved in promoting the Spa , including products and activities.
- Undertake such other duties as the Spa Manager may from time to time reasonably request.
- Work closely alongside other team members and manager to identify training and development needs and opportunities for self improvement on an ongoing basis.
- Share information and work effectively with team members to establish and support a positive working relationship and fun team environment.
- Interact and regularly liaise with team members cross functionally to ensure an overall awareness of activities within the department and Club.
- Ensure that clients receive an efficient, friendly, consistent and personalised service.
- Manage customer feedback effectively.
- Ensure any issues or compliments are escalated and dealt with appropriately to ensure long-term improvements in products and services.
- Maintain standards of personal appearance, hygiene and cleanliness in line with company and departmental requirements.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of health and safety.
- Ensure your working environment and equipment is kept clean and tidy, adhering to the treatment room standards at all times.
- Maintain treatment equipment as specified and report any breakages or faults to the manager.
This job description is a guide to the nature and main duties of the job and is not intended to be fully comprehensive or a permanent schedule. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
KITCHEN ROLES - VARIOUS
We are looking for bright, creative and enthusiastic Chefs at all levels, to join the kitchen team:
- Kitchen assistant / kitchen porter
- Kitchen porter / driver (vehicle provided)
- Juice chef / kitchen porter
- Commis chef
- Demi chef de partie
- Chef de partie
- Junior sous chef
Our kitchen is focused on seasonality and sourcing. Everything is produced daily on site. The KX Kitchen has historically had a takeaway business and remained open throughout the Covid-19 lockdowns, providing a valuable service to members. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a kitchen with AA Rosettes (or similar), but a good attitude is more important. Regardless of your experience, we will provide all training required. We are searching for a team player who is passionate about cooking, works well under pressure and has pays great attention to detail.
- The opportunity to work alongside a Michelin-experienced chef, and 1 of only 26 chefs in the UK to have been awarded a Master in Culinary Arts
- Staff access to KX’s state of the art facilities
- Discount on Club services & retail
- Hourly pay
- Friendly and focused atmosphere
- Weekdays we close at 10pm, weekends we close at 8pm
- Straight shifts
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Staff food
We can offer full or part-time positions, fixed hours to suit you and salaries will be prorated accordingly. Depending on the position and hours worked, salaries can range from £20,000 to £32,000 per annum.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to William Best