At KX, we pride ourselves on working with the very best. Please see our current vacancies below.
We are currently recruiting for full time Waiters/Waitresses to join the existing team.
The successful applicant must have relevant qualifications and experience within the restaurant industry and have a passion for providing 5 star customer service, along with being able to meet the needs of our members in a discreet and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Previous Restaurant Experience in a 5 star or similar environment would be an advantage, though full training will be given
– Be professional, courteous, discreet and immaculately presented
– Good communication skills and an excellent command of the English language
– The ability to work well in a team or unsupervised
Please note that all positions at KX are paid on a monthly basis. These positions available are full time involving some weekends with a mix of morning, daytime and evening shifts.
Competitive rates of pay and Company benefits included.
KITCHEN DRIVERS / KITCHEN PORTERS
SPA THERAPIST (BEAUTY/ AESTHETIC)
Part or Full Time
Role: Beauty/Aesthetic Therapist
Reporting to: Senior Therapist/Spa Manager
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Planning and coordination
- NVQ level 3 or recognised qualification in beauty therapy, level 4 would be an advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a Spa/Clinic environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Team Player
- Ability to motivate others
- Administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well presented
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interact & communicate effectively with clients, members, team members (within team and cross-functionally), & management.
- Takes ownership of the role, attend and actively participate in departmental and team meetings.
- Ensure punctuality with all client appointments and when starting your shift.
- Undertake and execute treatment procedures, ensuring up to date knowledge at all times.
- Gain an understanding of and pro-actively work towards the achievement of departmental financial and operational targets.
- Take ownership of and be responsible for ensuring all administration procedures regarding client care and treatments are carried out including consultation forms, up to date medical history, before and after photographs, signed consent and detailed client treatment records.
- Work towards and achieve sales targets as outlined by the Spa Manager, ensuring daily commission sheets are reconciled and accurately recorded.
- Take ownership of collecting and returning your daily client files.
- Participate and be actively involved in promoting the Spa , including products and activities.
- Undertake such other duties as the Spa Manager may from time to time reasonably request.
- Work closely alongside other team members and manager to identify training and development needs and opportunities for self improvement on an ongoing basis.
- Share information and work effectively with team members to establish and support a positive working relationship and fun team environment.
- Interact and regularly liaise with team members cross functionally to ensure an overall awareness of activities within the department and Club.
- Ensure that clients receive an efficient, friendly, consistent and personalised service.
- Manage customer feedback effectively.
- Ensure any issues or compliments are escalated and dealt with appropriately to ensure long-term improvements in products and services.
- Maintain standards of personal appearance, hygiene and cleanliness in line with company and departmental requirements.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of health and safety.
- Ensure your working environment and equipment is kept clean and tidy, adhering to the treatment room standards at all times.
- Maintain treatment equipment as specified and report any breakages or faults to the manager.
This job description is a guide to the nature and main duties of the job and is not intended to be fully comprehensive or a permanent schedule. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
KITCHEN ROLES - VARIOUS
We are looking for bright, creative and enthusiastic Chefs at all levels, to join the kitchen team:
- Kitchen assistant / kitchen porter
- Kitchen porter / driver (vehicle provided)
- Juice chef / kitchen porter
- Commis chef
- Demi chef de partie
- Chef de partie
- Junior sous chef
Our kitchen is focused on seasonality and sourcing. Everything is produced daily on site. The KX Kitchen has historically had a takeaway business and remained open throughout the Covid-19 lockdowns, providing a valuable service to members. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a kitchen with AA Rosettes (or similar), but a good attitude is more important. Regardless of your experience, we will provide all training required. We are searching for a team player who is passionate about cooking, works well under pressure and has pays great attention to detail.
- The opportunity to work alongside a Michelin-experienced chef, and 1 of only 26 chefs in the UK to have been awarded a Master in Culinary Arts
- Staff access to KX’s state of the art facilities
- Discount on Club services & retail
- Hourly pay
- Friendly and focused atmosphere
- Weekdays we close at 10pm, weekends we close at 8pm
- Straight shifts
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Staff food
We can offer full or part-time positions, fixed hours to suit you and salaries will be prorated accordingly. Depending on the position and hours worked, salaries can range from £20,000 to £32,000 per annum.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to William Best
Group Spa Manager (KX & KXU)
Reporting to: Graziano Arricale (Partner/CEO) and James Hitchen (MD)
To assume full responsibility of the smooth running of the spa across 2 sites (KX &KXU).
To provide day-to-day support to all of the Spa staff and Independent contractors (approx. 60 staff). To achieve predetermined financial targets on a monthly basis. Responsible for the highest standard of customer service being delivered to all members and guests visiting the Spa.
Key responsibilities & duties:
- To achieve predetermined revenue targets
- Optimise operating profit of the spa through maximising spa sales (treatments and retail)
- Control and review of all expenditure relating to both spa departments
- To research and implement new ideas, treatments, products and equipment in the Spa’s to maximise client retention and increase revenue.
- To produce and analyse an accurate and detailed weekly report for treatments and retail sales
- To oversee all aspects of both Spa Department payroll
- Check & sign off staff invoices
- Check & sign off commission sheets
- Payroll cross ref with fourth (inc holidays/absences/overtime/etc)
- Pay queries
- Review all purchasing (check against stock take and units used/sold form last purchase date)
- 2021 budget
- Review all income on monthly basis (use this info to analyse utilisation rates, treatment mixes etc)
- Set out monthly targets for all teams (Reception/Nails/Beauty) and individually
- Carry out regular inspections of the spa areas & treatment rooms to ensure all areas are maintained, equipment is safe/working, and cleanliness standards are adhered to
- To oversee the Spa maintenance, including cleaning and replacement of equipment and ensure all servicing etc is up to date
- To achieve maximum utilisation of each treatment room based on revenue/treatment mixes
- To ensure that all information displayed is correct and up to date (promotional and safety)
- To ensure that retail and professional stock is continuously available
- Work with all other departments to ensure consistency and cross referrals
- Work with Paul Davies for any maintenance or improvement work in the spa
- Review pricing (Suggested increase to all services Jan 2021) and make all necessary changes
- Regular website updates including promotions, staff bios, price list and treatment info
- Attend senior management meetings (KX & KXU combined approx. 2/3 per week)
- BD meetings with suppliers
- Updating new packages, promotions and prices etc on Jonas
- Looking at treatment mixes/numbers to asses for any changes needed in shifts
- Regularly audit client consultation forms
- Regularly review bookings on Jonas/MB to ensure yield management and audit charges
- Oversee monthly stock count
- Fourth – daily completion of rotas, ensure all holidays/time off is authorised, staff info all correct and up to date
- Monthly staff induction
- Licensing be present for all council inspections and ensure all relevant paperwork is in order. Regularly check all certificates and insurance
- Be actively involved in any new openings or expansions to ensure consistency with existing spa set ups
- Weekly catch ups with senior management (Lucy, Ben, Gideon, Jonny)
- To ensure all members receive the highest levels of customer service at all times
- To introduce yourself to all new members and offer full support and knowledge with recommending treatments and therapists
- To maintain and build relationships with members and spa clients to ensure clients wishes are met, open lines of communication are maintained and being a point of contact for all members
- To successfully deliver informative and relevant information to all members and clients about new treatments, therapists and promotions
- Client complaints
- Deal with any payment or account queries and issues that reception are unable to resolve
- Follow up on all outstanding payments on a weekly basis and actively pursue anyone who reception who have been unable to get payment from
- Update KXU database with any KX leavers/joiners
- To organise and carry out staff training for all spa staff
- To conduct regular team meetings with their hods ((beauty team, KXU, nail lounge and foh). Suggested monthly
- To understand and adhere to the Health and Safety and Equal Opportunities Policies
- To set up a group e-mailing database of external e-mail addresses for all therapists, so that any relevant club information can be passed on and any issues or notices can be clearly communicated
- To complete annual appraisals all staff in Jan/Feb (prep, appraisal and follow up approx. 2 hours per staff member)
- Carry our mid year reviews of appraisals (June/July/August)
- Hold regular 121’s with all staff, particularly HODS and those who may be underperforming
- To oversee rotas to ensure maximum coverage and minimum spend!
- To review and amend contracts and job descriptions as necessary
- To ensure that all applicants and staff have up to date qualifications, references, licenses and insurance
- Updating and reviewing all staff holiday allowance to ensure it is taken regularly throughout the year
- Review ad implement regular staff incentives (product sales, sales targets for reception, treatment numbers for beauty etc)
- Manage all aspects of recruitment, job ads, interviews, trade tests ensure any offers fall within budget
- Mange all new joiner paperwork and training
- Disciplinary and PIP for underperforming staff
- Regularly reviewing staff revenue
- Ensuring all staff bios for the website are kept up to date
- Carry out 90 day probation reviews and regular reviews for all staff who have been with us under 12 months
- Regularly review all IC shift timings and rates
- Forward planning (up to 6 months in advance) monthly promotions for both KX & KXU and being reactive to any necessary changes or areas that need more focus
- Putting together material including images, videos and text for monthly promos for posters, flyers, TV screens, newsletter, social and website
- Coming up with KXU Newsletter content
- Liaising with other HODS to ensure consistency with anything being promoted
- Planning any social posts in advance but being aware of any last minute changes that may be needed
- Regular website updates
- Putting together spa newsletter content for spa only clients at KX
- Prompting reception team to ensure regular client contact regarding expired packages, special offers, last minute availability or staff changes
- Keeping up to date with any new treatments, offers or particular marketing drives competitors are doing
- Reception cover when needed (approx 4-8 hours per month)
- DM shifts
Receptionist (Full Time)
JOB PURPOSE: To deliver the highest standard of customer service to all members and guests to KX.
- To ensure that all payment transactions and cashiering are processed according to Company Standards and Guidelines
- To promote member uptake of Spa treatments, PT and retain offering
- Hourly/daily till checks and cashing up
- Updating member payment details
- Debiting KX account and subscriptions
- To greet all members, guests, and visitors to KX in a professional and courteous manner
- Signing members and guest in on Jonas and redeeming passes and usage
- To manage professionally incoming telephone calls and email correspondence
- To ensure that visitors to KX may only gain entry with the correct membership or permission
- To effectively manage all spa facility and class bookings
- To provide a general administrative service to the club and members as and when required
- Welcome potential members, ensuring completion of pre-application forms and handing over to membership
- Welcome new spa clients and showing them the facilities
- Taking member photos, updating correct details, and assigning key fobs
- Assisting members with website login details, booking classes online and checking KX account statements
- Printing off members’ KX account statements and understanding the outstanding balances
- Ensure that all member requests, comments and complaints are dealt with effectively
- Learn and remember the members names
- To develop a thorough knowledge of all facilities and activities in the club
- To ensure that a sufficient supply of promotional literature is available
- To communicate effectively with all other departments
- To attend monthly team meetings and training sessions
- To understand and adhere to the Health and Safety and Equal Opportunities Policies
Carry out any other reasonable request as directed by the Front of House Manager and any other heads of departments.
Job Title: Personal Trainer
Reporting to: Gym Manager and Wellness Director
Education and Development: Extensive continued education
Main function of post: Deliver exceptional PT services in one of the country’s leading PT facilities
Key Attributes & Skills:
- Level 3 Personal Training Qualification
- 5 years relevant industry experience
- Extensive & continued education post Level 3 PT qualification
- Have a growth mindset & passion for excellence
- Ability to deliver personalised and exceptional customer service
- Outstanding one to one and team communication skills
- A high level of administration – use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must display professional tracking of client results & programs
- Passion for health and fitness, and ability to coach advanced exercises
- Immaculate presentation
- Professional, efficient, and punctual
- Deliver PT services in line with projected targets
- Deliver KX 5* customer service and team support as required by the needs of the business.
- To deliver personal, and cross department customer service beyond member expectations – KX 5* Customer Service.
- Adhering to member interaction protocols.
- Deliver exceptional product knowledge of ALL gym equipment and functions.
- Develop and maintain professional and courteous relationships with all departments.
- Ensure up to date product knowledge on all KX services – Gym/Spa/Restaurant
- Deliver key administration skills smoothly amongst co-workers and shift handovers.
Operations (note: this will be in close contact with fitness management team)
- Pre book and plan holidays and holiday cover with line manager and adequate notice
KX Education and Continued Education
- Continually develop specific professional knowledge and skills as agreed with Gym Director
- Build your PT volume at KX via networking, promotion, and building relationships with other departments
- Participate in annual quality assurance process – Mid-year client data check and Annual observational assessment
- Set an example for your Fitness Advisor and FAPT peers and support their development and role.
Communication, Additional Points and Responsibilities
- To understand and adhere to the health and safety and equal opportunities policies.
- Communicate effectively and regularly with your line manager to support and maintain a professional working dynamic within the fitness team and club.
- Attend additional service training sessions where required
- Deliver PT and class invoice by month end due date.
- To adhere to the rules and regulations: staff entrance, uniform, training times, gym, changing room use, member areas etiquette, and personal grooming.
- Provide your personal profile information – up to date bio and high-resolution pictures.
- Adhere to club rules on filming and photography – no filming permitted where members present or without permission.
- Any social media content or filming within the club must be pre-agreed and used to support promotion of staff PT services at KX and tagged accordingly.